Monday, September 8, 2008

What a great helper...

Had an engagement photo session yesterday - and we headed down to McHugh creek off the Seward Highway to capture some of the lovely fall colors that are starting to come out - but as I was looking at the weather, it definitely had a high chance of pouring down rain! And, anyone that has taken a picture before knows - you can't hold an umbrella and photograph at the same time.
So - my trusty assistant offered to come along and help out. He was great - he carried my bag of stuff/props, plus my stepladder - and would hold lenses for me when I needed to change them out. Luckily, it didn't rain, but he was still a great help. I couldn't resist posting this picture of him :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Picture. We are in Canyon Lakes which is near San Antonio. We left Monday from AZ on our way to Decatur to celebrate Mother's 93 birthday. Stopped here for a few days to spend with my uncle. We went to San Antonio to a mexican restaurant. My uncle has a beautiful place. I don't have your email address so am writing you here. Love Gram

bernieandangie said...

He looks oh so pretty with that fire-weed!

Anonymous said...

thats funny...I'm getting dragged in to helping Bridge do a photo session for some random peeps today :(

...anway your colors look great...remind me again what color actions you use?? It's been a while since I did some PS work and I'm actually shooting my first wedding on the 20th...kinda nervous. Geesh I still haven't even started the other half of Bernie's wedding pics...man I'm lazy!

Anonymous said...

Christian, you ROCK! Fabulous sport, as always. Fun pic.

Anonymous said...

Gram - cannot resist adding: If you want to stay anonymous, don't sign . . . Gram. Too cute! I got a chuckle out of that one.

Dori and Chris said...

Chad -
mostly, I just use Boutwell's Oh, Snap or Punch Out (Punch out can make it a little too dark if the photo is under exposed at all). Or just pop the contrast using a curves layer!