Friday, March 13, 2009

Hatchers Ride

Yesterday I took a half day and Chris and I headed with Tim up to Hatchers to get in a little ride. This was my first time out this winter, and as I'm typing this I can't even tell you how sore my arms are! But it was a lot of fun, and I'm so glad we got to go! The weather was perfect, blue skies, and in the mid 30's up in the mountains.




Christian and Tim, taking a break near an old mining building


That's me! Christian encouraged me to try a little jumping. I didn't get real far off the ground, but it was my very first INTENTIONAL jump, so that was exciting ;)

And me again... riding the project sled



Christian doing some real jumping...

1 comment:

Adam and Natalie said...

Looks beautiful! Ha ha. I laughed at the picture of you getting some "air". Hey, better than I would do!