Friday, May 22, 2009

Anniversary & Garden Projects

So for our anniversary this year, Chris got me an awesome gift - a patio set!! I have been wanting one forever, and we never agree on what to get, so he surprised me and got exactly what I wanted!
Note the plywood leaning against the fence below... Guinness has been escaping recently because of the ground heaving and the fence popping up a bit. He found that he could squeeze himself under the gap if he really put his mind to it... So until the fence drops back down, his escape route is covered!
And now on to garden projects! I saw this online or something, about creating a mini-greehouse for your starters to help them get going. It has been working great for these Dahilas!



Guinness said he wanted to help with the yard work, but really, he just wanted to lounge around...
Most of you probably know I'm an ideas person. I'm always finding great ideas that I want to try, like the cute idea I found in a Magazine -but I'm no so good with actually making these ideas happen...

So I was really proud of myself for actually completeing this one! It had to be blogged ;)

3 comments:

Bridgette said...

I absolutely am so jealous of your super cute paint can idea. I'm stealing it. thanksabunch.

Dori and Chris said...

you're welcome Bridge ;)

Natalie said...

AWESOME!!! I Love those paint cans! Keep the ideas comin'!