Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fall Day

We are in full fall swing here in Ak - and it is gorgeous! We've had beautiful weather this weekend, and are trying to take advantage of our last little bit of summer... Chris and I headed out Saturday afternoon for a little hike. We took Guinness along, and he was quite a trooper! We had to cut it a little short because I we both thought he was going to die... short legs are not good for hiking! But he did good ;)

Normally, Guinness hates to be picked up, but he was so tired, he didn't even care...
We came right up on this chipmunk, and he didn't even care! Alvin was totally about the berries he was eating...
I love this last one - been playing with some of the ideas I learned at my workshop with Edie Soloway...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So was the chipmunk inspiration for your halloween costume... Alvin?

Bridgette said...

sweet!

Dori and Chris said...

I have been corrected - there are apparently no chipmunks in Ak, so it's actually a squirrel... bummer... It wasn't Alvin...