Thursday, June 10, 2010

Photos!

Since I haven't updated the blog with any fun images in awhile... here are a few to enjoy! A big thanks to Josh Hejl for his inspiration to go and shoot in the evenings of late. I drug Chris and Ryan out to the birchwood flats for some practice.

Since my tripod broke recently I decided to practice some of my Eddie Soloway techniques. I loved his workshop last summer - teaching us to see things in a different way. These are my "watercolor" abstracts. I love them! The idea is to capture emotion... And trust me, it's not as easy as it might seem ;)




And it never hurts to practice a little off camera flash... Guinness is a difficult subject, not only because he is a black dog but also because he won't sit still... but Chris stomped down on his leash and I got him to keep looking at me by just saying "cookie"...

And what's a photog expedition without beer?

No comments: