Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Remodel - In Progress!

So for anyone who has been to my house in the last, oh, 2 years - you may know we have a kitchen remodel in progress! Well my friends - the wait is almost over... And I couldn't wait to share it via blogger!

Our new counter tops and breakfast bar should be installed by the time I get home this evening - and needless to say, I am SO excited! Stay tuned, because I'm sure everyone else is just as excited as I am... I'm sure...

Here are some "before" pictures from a couple days ago - although I will have to dig up some of the "original" before pictures to compare later... back when there was a wall dividing the two rooms and carpet in the dining room... yikes!

Pulling off the backsplash to do the final touch up-painting


And a partial "after" of our new fridge! Gotta love that freezer on the bottom...

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

I am excited Dori! I love that sort of stuff!:)