Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Youth Costume Party 2008

Last Friday we had our Youth group costume party. While about half the kids decided to come "as themselves" (lame!) we did have a few exceptions...


This year's winner, and reigning champion was Osama Bin Laden. He got serious props for wearing that beard almost the entire night, it looked pretty itchy...

Near the end, our "pimp" wanted to make sure I got a picture of him choking Osama...


An 80's diva and one of our "I came as myself" kiddos

And the whole group - I was Sara Palin (in the middle) Although I didn't have my McCain '08 pin, just ran out of time...


I made some pretty sweet decorations - I should have taken more pictures of them, but here is the only one I found...

1 comment:

Adam and Natalie said...

Nice job on the Palin costume and the decorations. You and Gretch should've entered that contest I was hearing about.