Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Winner!

I submitted some photos this year to the Bear Paw Festival Photo Contest. This is the first year they've had a contest like this for Bear Paw, and this is the very first time I've ever submitted a photo for any sort of contest... i figured Bear Paw is my home town, low key, low pressure, right? :)

Well, I didn't win any grand prizes, but I did take runner up in the People Category for this image:


This is Emily, taken last fall at Chris and Barb's house. I named the image Bubbles...

I unfortunately didn't even get to see the other entrants this year, as I was in Homer the whole time the Bear Paw was going on :( But I was still kind of excited. Supposedly the Eagle River Star is going to do an article and show the winning photos, so if I get a copy, I will post it!

1 comment:

Kale Family News said...

I love that picture. Congratulations.