Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Engagement Portraits

Had lots of fun photographing Bern & Ang for their engagement photos. We started out EARLY on Saturday (they were good sports) to catch the morning light - down near Birchwood Airport. Just as we were getting started we were attacked by bees! Ok, they weren't really attacking, but they were chasing us around and being very rude. We have no idea where they were coming from - bees don't build hives in the mud do they??




Here Angie is clenching here fists and closing her eyes hoping the bee will go away...

And here is Bern doing the "robot" running away from the bees.


And here is one of the bees buzzing around - circled in red and blown up so you can see him :)

It's hard to pose when you're worried about getting stung, but we did get some great shots. Sorry though, you don't get to see them here ;) I figured I'd let them decide what they want published...

9 comments:

Bridgette said...

What a teaser!!! I was just about to call Chad in the room so he could see.......boo. Stop toying with my emotions....

~Pageant Talent Finalist, aka Miss Chugiak


(yes, you read that right!) (I was about to kill you for your comment! (over the net of course))

Dori and Chris said...

Sorry Bridge (aka miss Chugiak) - didn't mean to "tease" just didn't want to steal their thunder and all...
I told Angie I would help her do a wedding website so we'll put the pics up there and she can send out a link to everyone...
-Dori

Anonymous said...

Dori, you take the most amazing pictures! I love the final bee picture, classic!
kathleen

Adam and Natalie said...

Thanks for circling the bee dork! That is hilarious. I second the tease. I was TOTALLY excited to see them. C'mon already!

Phil, Gretch, and Finn said...

I've seen them and they are great!

Bridgette said...

I saw them too...me and Dori are tight like that yo! holla. -Chad

Natalie said...

Thank you everyone for rubbing it in that you have in fact seen the pictures and I have not. Dor, I think Bernie told me that he wanted you to publish all of them. He was too shy to tell you, but I'm passing it along for him. I'll be checking tomorrow.

Dori and Chris said...

Well Nat, I tried to email some to you, but the email got rejected. So... is your mailbox full? Or are you not using the pray.org account any longer?

-Dori

Natalie said...

Oh great! Yeah, pray.org is no longer. E-mail me at natalierenstrom@gmail