Saturday, August 11, 2007

Hiking South Fork

Sara and I went on a great hike today back South Fork in Eagle River. The weather was perfect and we even brought Guinness. We weren't sure how he would do, but he was a total trooper! He is DOG tired this evening though and I bet will sleep the rest of the weekend - but he had lots of fun.


We picked some blue berries while we were there - they were everywhere! Perfectly ripe and really big for Alaskan wild blue berries...
Guinness was picking blue berries too. With his tongue...




If Guinness could talk, he would be saying in this picture, "Mom - put me down. Seriously..."

3 comments:

Phil, Gretch, and Finn said...

Great pictures and great weather. I wish I would have gone!!

Adam and Natalie said...

FUN! I love hiking South Fork! Looks beautiful....

Anonymous said...

looks awesome dori! I love Guinness' comments!!:) You crack me up. Bridge