Sunday, October 7, 2007

1st Snow - October 7th

I don't think we set any records - but it sure feels like an early snow... Woke this morning to about 1/2 inch of fresh powder! It's pretty, and really not that cold out, so it's nice. Chris got 2 calls on his sled today too - coincidence? I think not...




Guinnes loves the snow - he likes to eat it, and rub his face in it, and roll around in it... He was putting on quite the show for us today, running around in the snow. He loves winter. If we all had thick fur coats like him, we'd probably love it more too... Although when I first got up to let him out this morning, he growled at the window- I guess he didn't recognize what it was until he got out there in it.

4 comments:

-||Chad||- said...

pics look good.

Dori and Chris said...

thanks - only thing i've shot in a week and half - Chris and I have both been sick as dogs - but i couldn't let the first snow get by without a couple pics!

Bridgette said...

I can't believe you have snow Dori!! What happened to fall? I am excited to be there for C-mas though!! YAY! We will have to dig an snow/ice cave like the old days....or at least shoot a video in your motorhome. I hope it's still available for videoing!:)

Phil, Gretch, and Finn said...

Nice snow in Guiness' beard! Good thing it wasn't yellow!