Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hair Cut

Today, Halloween, Guinness got his winter hair cut. He hates going to the groomers, but he was really getting pretty shaggy.

The real miracle though, when I went to pick him up, I asked if he had bitten anyone (only half joking - I'm so afraid he is going to do that one day) and they said no - he was really well behaved. I thought - huuh, that's funny. Guinness is never really well behaved... So I paid the girl and she went to get Guinness. She brought him back with a toy and a couple greenies - gifts from the groomer, who said that Guinness was the best Scottie she'd ever groomed! Wonders never cease... They also put a cute little pumpkin bandana on him. I guess he got a costume for Halloween after all...

Before - so shaggy you can barely see his eyes
After - I think he's saying "Why'd you do this to me?!"
The new toy - a squeeky star

2 comments:

Phil, Gretch, and Finn said...

He looks better all trimmed up. That is hard to believe about him being the best Scotty! haha- just kidding

Dori and Chris said...

No kidding - there must really be some bad scotties out there. That's all I'm saying!