Monday, October 29, 2007

Youth Halloween Party

Friday the 26th we had our youth group Halloween party. It was a big hit. I made all sorts of treats for the kids, including Tacos - which are apparently the new pizza.
We had a costume contest, and "Jimi Hendrix" was our winner. Sam got really into it, and painted his whole face, neck and hands. Luckily when I saw him again Sunday it had all washed off...

Dani (on the right) won second place for her costume. you can't see in the picture, but she even had wings!
The caramel apples were also a big hit, although a bit messy to eat...
And we played the mummy toilet paper game. For some reason the kids all started with wrapping their mummy's faces...
I love this spooky halloween like photo - Dave isn't really this pale, I just spookified the pic in photoshop.

3 comments:

Phil, Gretch, and Finn said...

I want to see a picture of you as a white witch!

Dori and Chris said...

Well I didn't take any pictures of myself!

Adam and Natalie said...

Yeah, I want to see one too. Maybe there's a reflection of you a window somewhere??