Monday, June 30, 2008

Angie & Bern's Rehearsal Dinner

We had such a fun time at Bern & Ang's BBQ rehearsal dinner - the whole crew was there, and the weather cooperated really well! Big Bern deep fried halibut and the Courtneys made amazing BBQ pork - to die for!! I got a lot of fun pics of all the kids running around - so these are a little old now, but I had to post a few up for everyone to see - enjoy!


Somehow Emme convinced Chad to squirt the whipped cream straight in to her mouth... Bridgette - you didn't hear that from me ;)







I love this picture of Levi - he is totally loving that angel food cake!










4 comments:

bernieandangie said...

Sweet Pics D! We gotta meet up soon. I wanna see the wed pics.

Kale Family News said...

Excellent pictures and your timing is the best for catching the kids in action...big kids too. Love, Kathe

Anonymous said...

good pics....I love that one of Levi as well grubbin down! This also reminds me of all the rehersal pics I gotta work on. Can you slow down please!

Natalie said...

LOVE THESE! You captured their personalities perfectly.