Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Visiting Bama

Apologies to Katie - I know i have been slow to get some new pictures up, and there are still so many to sort through!
After the lovely wedding (pictures to come on that one shortly) in Mobile, we headed out Gulf Shores for a little beach time. Uncle Dave arranged a wonderful boat ride for all of us, and we had a really nice time just relaxing. There was a huge thunderstorm inland just before the ride, so we were all very thankful it cleared up on the coast and we were able to head out.

Cristen and Megan pose on the boat

Poppi, with his Bud Light in hand...

Barbara Ann and Katie, lounging on the deck

Megan picks up the essentials - beer!

Caught mom trying to take my picture - no way lady!

Aunt Bebe and Katie giving the camera a smile

I even caught Michael smiling too...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, all of those are so good!!! can't wait to see all of them!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dori, Fun looking at the pics! thanks for taking them, I always bring my camera and never use it! I really enjoyed getting together with all our FAMILY!