Monday, June 23, 2008

Catching up on posting...

So my college roomate KJ and her husband Brian came to visit a couple weeks ago - and we had a fabulous time hanging out with them! They are great sports, willing to trek off on Alaskan adventures that we setup for them, including a Halibut fishing charter out of Homer. Chris and I went to help our friends Dellany and Joe who are getting married in Homer July 12 (woohoo!) do some work on the house while the fishing went down - but we had a good time, and as always, Alaska offers some incredible scenes...

KJ & Brian on the homer Spit

Joe and Dellany in the Homer boat harbor



This eagle was awesome - click on the images to blow them up, and you can see he's looking right at me!!

Salty is such a beautiful dog, and so great on the water! I love taking her portrait ;)

More to come - I'm still playing catch-up on all the great images I've taken this summer. I have some really nice sea otter shots coming up soon... We caught a couple of them snacking on crabs - and they let us get so close you could hear them crunching away! It was so cool...

No comments: